003 how i do it (part 2)
现在我们再次开始,让我们努力让这件事继续下去,并让这件事达到我们想要的一半。
And here we go again let's try to keep this thing going and get this thing halfway where we want it.
所以我要做的第一件事就是把我的坦克尽可能地拉到这里。
So first thing I'm going to do is I'm going to pull my tank over here as far over as I can get.
那件事只会给我尽可能多的可能性,因为我必须把一切都挤在中间。
That thing is going to just give me as much possibility as I have to squeeze everything in the middle.
在我的 SUV 的左侧,事情可能会超出这一范围,所以我认为这是正确的。
And on the left of my SUV one that things about as far over as that can possibly go so I think that's going to be right.
让我们看看我的管道如何与阀门对齐。
And let's see how my pipe lines up with my valves.
它并不完美,但已经足够好了,我将继续使用它并运行它。
It's not perfect but it's good enough and I'm going to go ahead and take it and run with it.
就这样。
Just like that.
让我们放大一下这里。
So let's get some zoom on here.
我想进入视野。
And I want to go into view.
让我们继续创建一个类似的小盒子。
Let's go ahead and create a little box about like that.
所以当你得到一些放大后,我就可以开始排列一些东西。
So when you get some magnification so I can start lining some things up.
让我们从 v 5 开始。
And let's start with v 5.
所以我要把 Wii 5 放在那里。
So I'm going to put this Wii 5 about right there.
而且我认为 SFE 5 和我的坦克之间没有任何必须传递的值。
And I don't think I have any values that have to go between SFE 5 and my tank.
所以我想我可以压缩这些东西并使它们非常接近。
So I think I can compress these things and get them pretty close.
我意识到的一件事是,快照绝对对我没有帮助。
And one thing I'm realizing is that snap is definitely not helping me on here.
因此,让我们继续关闭 snap 并尝试在没有它的情况下完成所有这一切。
So let's also go ahead and turn snap off and try to do all this without it.
所以这会造成另一个小痛苦,但应该不会太糟糕。
So that's going to create another little pain but shouldn't be too bad.
所以现在一切都将是自由的,我肯定需要我的管道来保持一切的一致性和装饰。
So now everything is going to be free hand and I'm definitely going to be needing my pipes to keep everything consistent and dressed up.
因此,让我们在此处放一个管道,然后右键单击它并将其发送到后面。
So let's drop a pipe right back here and we're going to right click on that and send that to the back.
我们总是希望我们的管道在后面,并尝试将这个 T 放在那里并复制我的管道,我只是要复制并粘贴一堆这些管道,然后当我复制并粘贴一堆这些管道时。
We always want our pipe in the back and try to get this T right about there and copy my pipe and I'm just going to copy and paste a bunch of these pipes and then and when I copy and paste a bunch of those pipes.
所以希望当我需要它们时这些通常会出现在窗口中。
So hopefully those will usually be in the window when I need them.
让我们继续在这里再放一根管子。
Let's go ahead and drop another pipe right here.
右键单击它,将其从后到下。
Right click on it send it to the back to down.
那挺好的。
That's good.
然后我们需要进入这个过滤器。
And then we need to come into this filter.
从这个人的表情来看,我们没有计划太多的空间,但我会继续把它拉到这里,希望我们在这里有空间来展示这种压力。
From the looks of this man we don't have a lot of room planned but I'm going to go ahead and pull this over right about here and hopefully we'll have room right in here to display that pressure.
我要继续拉一个垂直的,让我们在那里做正确的事情,我将把它向后移动并使其进入一个好的位置。
I'm going to go ahead and pull a vertical And let's get that right about there and I will move this one right back and get that into a good position.
让我们试着把这个拉进去,把它排列起来,让它看起来不错,然后我们再拉一个,然后再次尝试让这些东西排列得很好。
Let's try to pull this one in and just line it up and make it look halfway good and we'll pull one more in and again try to keep these things pretty well lined up.
看起来不错。
That doesn't look bad.
然后我也会把我的肘部伸进去。
And then I'll get my elbow right in there as well.
让我们继续并开始将其中一些内容发送到后面,我们需要将这个内容发送到后面即可。
And let's go ahead and start sending some of these things to the back and we're going to need to send this one to the back OK.
所以这看起来对了一半,我暂时不会打扮这些。
So that looks halfway right and I won't dress these up just yet for the time being.
我要等到中间的所有东西都排好之后,我才会从那里开始。
I'm going to wait till I have everything in the middle lined up and then I'll go from there.
因此,让我们创建一条垂直线,仅供参考。
So let's create a vertical line and this is just going to be for reference.
所以我要把这个东西移到我的储水箱下面的某个地方,这样我就可以排列我的过滤器,这样看起来就不错了。
So I'm going to move this thing and get it somewhere under my storage tank just so I can line up my filter so that looks decent.
让我们把这个事情拉低一点。
Let's pull this thing down a little bit.
看起来排列得很好。
And that looks like it's pretty well lined up.
所以我需要拉一些更多的水平管子,并继续在火车中间工作,而不是在那里放第二根管子。
So I need to pull some more horizontal pipe and keep working on my train across the middle here and rather than put a second pipe in there.
让我们把这个过滤器拉过来一点。
Let's just pull this filter over a little bit.
非常好。
Very good.
我们将右键单击该管段并将其发送到后面。
And we'll right click on this pipe segment and send it to the back.
这看起来越来越好。
This is looking better and better.
因此,在过滤器之后,我知道我需要空间来容纳来自 P-T 的更多压力,所以我将把这个团队移动到另一个管道段的阻力上,并尝试将其返回那里,然后我'我将使用参考线来检查两侧管道之间的对齐情况。
So after the filter I know I'm going to need room for one more pressure inside of here from P-T one so I'm going to move this team over drag in another pipe segment and try to get that right back there and then I'm going to use my reference line just to check my alignment between the pipes on either side.
我把它们弄得恰到好处。
And I've got them just right.
因此,让我们继续引入这一点,看看我们是否能做到这一点。
So let's go ahead and bring in this and see if we can get that just about right.
然后右击这个管道并将其发送到后面就OK了。
Then all right click on this pipe and send it to the back OK.
所以这看起来像是我可以实际使用的东西。
So that's looking like something that I could actually work with.
现在,让我们继续进入“查看”,我将缩小到 100%。
So for now let's go ahead and go to View and I'm going to zoom back out to 100 percent.
我这里的一切都与其他一切都非常接近,所以我不喜欢这个。
I've got everything pushing up real close against everything else right up here so I'm not loving this.
让我们试着让那个人进去看看泵将很难锻炼。
Let's try and get that get that guy in there see the pumps going to be really hard to work out.
所以我可能不得不尝试把它做得更大或者其他什么,但我肯定在这件事上已经没有空间了,所以这一切都不会很容易。
So I might have to try to make that bigger or something but I'm definitely kind of running out of room on this thing so none of this is going to be really easy.
我想我必须抵消这些才能与该泵一起工作。
I think I'm going to have to offset these to work with that pump.
所以我想我必须把这些降低到一个较低的水平,也许是这样的。
So I think I'm going to have to pull these down to a lower level maybe something like about that.
所以让我们回去尝试解决这个问题并将这些东西放在一起。
So let's go back in and try to work it out and put that stuff together.
就这样,让我们继续获取这个水平管道段的副本,并创建更多的管道段,它们将像往常一样一直延伸到我的窗口的右上角。
There we go and let's go ahead and get a copy of this horizontal pipe segment and create a few more that will go right up to the top right of my window like they always do.
我认为那是在中间。
I think that's about right in the middle.
所以就是右键单击并将其发送到后面。
So that's right click and send it to the back.
然后我需要对我的泵做同样的事情。
And then I need to do the same thing for my pump.
但是,让我们继续将其做得更大一些,以便法兰与其他应该在那里的法兰尺寸大致相同。
But let's go ahead and make that a little bit bigger so that the flange is about the same size as those other flanges that should do right there.
然后把他放在那里。
And then put that he right there.
我想就是这样。
And I think that's going to be it.
这绝对是比我真正想要的所有这些东西更严格的配置。
And that's definitely a lot tighter configuration than what I really want for all of this stuff.
但我认为事情必须如此。
But I think it's going to have to be that way.
所以我们要在里面装一根管子。
So let's get a pipe in there.
我们就在那儿找一个吧。
Let's get one right there.
我想我也许可以把它排列得更好一些。
I think I might be able to line that up a little bit better.
那还不错。
That's not so bad.
让我们把它发送到后面,你这里有这个。
Let's send that to the back you've got this one here.
这可能很好。
That's probably good.
把它放在后面,实际上它看起来很糟糕。
Send it to the back and to actually it looks terrible.
让我们把那个东西稍微拉一下。
Let's pull that thing in a little bit.
那看起来怎么样。
So how's that look.
这样更好。
That's better.
我想知道是否可以再得到一根管子。
And I wonder if it's possible to get one more pipe.
不,它不会让我把这个东西从屏幕的一侧推出,而这是我真正需要做的,才能在阀门的一侧再放一个。
No it won't let me push this thing off the side of the screen which is what I would really need to do to put one more on the side of that valve.
因此,让我们继续将其拉出来并保持原样。
So let's go ahead and pull that out and keep it just like that.
让我们回到 100% 变焦。
And let's go back to our 100 percent zoom.
所以现在我们实际上已经有一列火车从左到右一路行驶,现在我们有了可以使用的东西。
So now we've actually got a train going all the way from left to right now we've got something we can work with.
下一步是什么。
What's next.
现在我想我要修理排水管了。
Now I think I'm going to work on my drain line.
因此,让我们继续复制几个这样的管道段并将它们放在那里。
So let's go ahead and copy a couple of these pipe segments and bring them right down there.
那我就想要一个这样的右肘。
Then I'm going to want one right elbow like this.
让我们试着把它放在我认为也许我会看起来不错的地方。
And let's try and put that somewhere I think maybe I am going to look good about right there.
我们将在该管线上安装一个阀门,然后我们将立即将其取下以再次排水。
And we're going to have a valve on that line and then we're going to take this thing right off to drain again.
因此,我们将有两个管段,实际上我想我不会将管段放在南边的右侧,因为为了保持一致性,我在 SUV 的左侧没有管段。
So we're going to have two pipe segments are actually I think I won't put a pipe segment to the right of the south just because I don't have a pipe segment to the left of SUV one for consistency sake.
我也不会把 V-6 放在休息的右边。
I won't put one to the right of rest V-6 either.
所以我会尝试像那样构建它。
So I'll try to build it just like that.
让我们放大一下。
Let's zoom in.
现在我们已经有了一个概念,让我们尝试把它弄清楚。
And now that we've got a concept for this let's try to get it straightened out.
我确实认为我已经得到了我想要的东西。
I do think I've got this about where I want it.
所以我认为现在就开始打扮所有这些东西可能是安全的。
So I think it's probably safe to go ahead and dress all this stuff up right now.
我认为那根管子就在那里。
And I think that pipe goes about there.
这个需要提高一点,我想我已经和我的肘部保持了良好的对齐。
This one needs to come up a little bit and I think I've got a decent alignment just like that with my elbow.
这看起来很完美。
And that looks perfect.
然后让我们打开我的阀门。
And then let's just get my valve on here.
我想我喜欢那里。
And I think I like it right there.
所以右键单击该管道。
So all right click on this pipe.
发送到后面。
Send it to the back.
右键点击这个。
Right click on this one.
送到袋子里。
Send it to the bag.
好的。
OK.
我认为从我的下水道来看,这看起来还算不错。
I think that looks halfway decent from my drain.
让我们继续放大到 100%。
And let's go ahead and zoom back to 100 percent.
现在我们已经把这个旁路放在了底部,那是一列大型火车。
Now we've got this By-Passed down on the bottom and that's kind of a large train.
它实际上没有任何东西,但它确实占据了很多屏幕,所以我要继续把它也敲掉。
It doesn't really have anything on it but it does take up a lot of screen so I'm going to go ahead and knock that one out too.
因此,我们将有几条管道向下延伸,并且必须绘制一条跨越管道。
So we're going to have a couple of runs of pipe going down and we're going to have to draw a run going across.
实际上跑了几趟。
Actually a couple of runs.
因此,我将继续从这里开始,然后让我们放大到这里的这个区域。
So I'll go ahead and start with that and then let's just zoom into this area right here.
而且那个管子看起来不错。
And that pipe looks good.
事实上,所有这些管道看起来都相当不错。
In fact all of those pipes look pretty good.
我确实认为我会稍微延长一下这个时间。
And I do think I'll stretch this out a little bit.
因此,让我们选择这两个并将其下拉到那里。
So let's just select those two and pull it down about there.
那还不错。
That's not so bad.
现在把这个放到后面,这样它就在我的 T 后面。
Now send this one to the back so that it's behind my T.
让我们开始把它拉进来。
And let's start pulling this in.
所以这看起来很完美。
So that looks about perfect right there.
我们把这个管道放到后面。
Let's send this pipe to the back.
把这条管子拿过来开始我们的水平运行。
Bring this pipe over to get our horizontal runs started.
我们可以将该管道发送到后面。
And we can send that pipe to the back.
所以它是一切的背后,这就是让阀门就位。
So it's behind everything and that's get that valve right in place.
好的。
OK.
所以看起来不错。
So that looks pretty good.
我还将尝试将该阀门安装在泵的正下方。
And I'm also going to try to get that valve right below the pump.
我们可以看到顶部有一个泵。
We can see we've got a pump right there on top.
因此,让我们将管道拉过来一点,看看我们能在那里做什么。
So let's just pull that pipe over a little bit and see what we can do there.
我认为那个阀门看起来不错。
I think that valve looks about good right there.
这是复制和粘贴。
It's copy and paste.
让我们开始进行非常长的水平运行。
And let's start working on a really long horizontal run.
所以我要开始排列一堆管道,只需粘贴一条线粘贴和一条线,然后这条线变得难以管理。
So I'm just going to start lining up a bunch of pipes just paste a line paste and a line and before this line gets to unmanageable.
让我们继续将其与我们的阀门对齐。
Let's go ahead and line this up with our valve.
所以这将是关于就在那里。
So that's going to be about right there.
我们可以将这个管道发送到后面,然后我可以复制所有这三个管道并继续进行。
We can send this pipe to the back and then I can copy all three of these and just keep the thing going.
所以还有另外一个部分。
So there's another section.
复制并粘贴,然后将其删除,它们就是这样的,然后检查一下。
Copy and paste and just drop those and they're right like that and check it out.
我们快到了。
We're almost there.
我认为我们只需要再增加一段管道即可完成运行。
I think we just need one more section of pipe to make our run complete.
这样就很完美了。
And that would be it perfect.
我们可能需要稍微修剪一下,但这没关系。
We might have to trim that up a little bit but that's OK.
我们在这方面做得怎么样?
And how are we doing on that.
我认为这就是我们想要的。
And I think that's about where we want it.
让我们继续将这个管道段发送到后面。
Let's go ahead and send this pipe segment to the back.
然后我们知道我们必须将其中两个拉到一扇长门上。
And then we know we're going to have to pull two of these down to a long gate.
垂直奔跑看起来很完美。
That vertical run that looks perfect.
让我们把这个管段结束到后面。
Let's end this pipe segment to the back.
然后这个和这个管段到后面。
And then this and this pipe segment to the back.
我们开始吧。
There we go.
我想我们已经成功了。
I think we've got that run.
让我们回到这里,取得 100% 的成绩。
Let's go back up here and take our 100 percent.
好吧,我必须承认它不漂亮,但我喜欢它。
Well I've got to admit it's not beautiful but I like it.
我确实认为我会把排水管再降低一点。
I do think I'll bring my drain line down just a little bit more.
因此,当我放大到这一点并继续选择埃尔博特连接该阀门的管道甚至标签时,我将把所有这些都拉下来。
So when I zoom back into that and let's go ahead and select that pipe that Elbot that pipe that valve and even the label and I'm just going to pull all of those down.
我认为这可能会给我带来我想要看到的额外空间。
And I think that's probably going to give me the extra space I wanted to see.
现在看起来更集中了一点。
Now that looks a little bit more centered.
我认为这看起来更干净一点。
That looks a little bit cleaner I think.
我不再需要水平线了,所以让我们把它解决掉,然后开始处理这条顶部旁路线。
And I won't be needing my horizontal line anymore so let's get that out of the way and then let's start working on this top bypass line.
所以我已经知道我需要一段管道。
So I already know I'm going to want a segment of pipe.
让我们继续采取并拉动它。
Let's go ahead and take that and pull that.
看看我得到的几乎完美不是吗?
Look at that I got that just about perfect didn't I.
那还不错。
That's not so bad.
把它放在那里。
Put that in right there.
然后我知道我需要更多的垂直方向。
And then I know I'm going to need some more vertical.
这个尺寸已经刚刚好。
This one's already just the right size.
所以没有理由不复制、粘贴和使用已经有效的东西。
So no reason not to copy and paste and use what already works.
我认为这样就可以了。
And I think that would do it.
让我们继续放大这一点。
And let's go ahead and zoom in on that.
因此,选择我的缩放区域,我会将其拉到这里。
So take my Zoom area and I'll pull that right over here.
所以向上看起来不错,看起来我需要在中间更好地对齐。
So going up that looks good and it looks like I need to align a little bit better in the middle here.
因此,让我们继续选择所有这些,然后将其稍微拉低一些。
So let's go ahead and select all of these and let's just pull that down a little bit.
就在那里。
Just about there.
看起来很完美。
That looks perfect.
然后我想我还需要一段管道,我会把它放在这里。
Then I think I'm going to need one more segment of pipe and I will put that right over here that's just.
我需要在那个边缘一点点。
I need a little tiny bit on that edge.
我在那儿跑得很好。
I've got a good run going across there.
让我们看看如何将这个肘部放在正确的位置,看起来我对这条线的看法是错误的。
Let's see about getting this elbow right where it goes and it looks like I was wrong about that line.
我还需要一根线,所以让我们继续将其拉入并将其移动到肘部底部。
I am going to need one more line so let's go ahead and pull that in and move it right about there to the bottom of that elbow.
这样我就可以看到我需要在哪里左转,而且看起来就应该就在那里。
That way I can see where I need to have my left turn and it looks like it needs to be right about there.
让我们将其拉过来,尝试使其与我的垂直运行以及水平运行保持一致。
And let's pull that over to try to get it aligned with my vertical run as well as my horizontal run.
我认为我们希望像这样是正确的,但我们这里没有完美的对齐方式,所以让我们把它们拉到看起来像这样的头发上。
And I think we want to be right about like that and we don't have a perfect alignment down here so let's take those and try to pull them over just a hair that looks like it.
这就是这一次的优势。
And that's an edge this one back.
我认为这很好。
I think that's good.
右键单击并将此选项发送到后面希望看起来我选择了错误的选项。
That's right click and send this one to the back hopes it looks like I selected the wrong one.
我们来尝试一下吧。
Let's try and get that one.
好的。
Good.
好的。
All right.
我想我可以再次摆脱这条线。
I think I can get rid of this line once again.
如果需要的话我可以随时把它带回来。
I can always bring it back if I need to.
所以这不是问题。
So that's not a problem.
至于 S V,让我们尝试将其置于 s v3 之上。
And as far as S V for let's try to get that right above s v3.
所以看起来可能就是这样。
So that looks like that might be it.
这至少已经足够接近了,所以让我们去掉这里多余的管道。
That's at least close enough so let's get rid of our extra piping in here.
我们已经有了一个,而这个要消失会有点困难。
We've got one and this one's going to be a little bit harder to make disappear.
但我想我可以做到这一点。
But I think I can get that right about there.
寄回去看起来不会太糟糕。
Send it back and it won't look too bad.
它在那里创造了一点方形边缘,但它并没有让我心碎。
And it creates a little bit of a square edge right there but it's not breaking my heart.
我确实需要将其发送到后面,我需要将其发送到后面,好吧,我想说这运行得足够好。
And I do need to send this to the back and I need to send this to the back and OK I'd say that runs good enough.
我们再回过头来看看。
Let's go back to view.
采取百分百的态度,这个东西实际上开始看起来像我们的系统了。
Take our hundred percent and this thing is actually starting to kind of look like our system right.
好吧,我想我已经扔完管子了。
Well I think I'm done throwing pipe.
现在看来我已经拥有了我需要的一切。
Now it looks like I've got everything kind of where I need it.
因此,我将继续删除这些额外的管道段。
So I'm going to go ahead and delete these extra pipe segments.
看起来底部的空间确实比顶部的空间多一点。
It does look like I have a little bit more room on the bottom of this than on the top.
所以现在我想我会继续尝试选择所有内容并将其全部降低几个等级。
So for right now I think I'm going to go ahead and try to just select everything and pull it all down a couple of notches.
因此,让我们取消选择它,然后将整个事情拉下来并让它就在那里。
So let's de-select that and let's pull this whole thing down and get it to about right there.
事实上也许我不会,也许我会把它拉起来。
And actually maybe I won't maybe I'll pull that up.
我担心的是,我确实想要为我的标签留出空间,但我也非常接近这里的反冲洗指示器,所以也许我要做的就是将这个顶部分支拉下来。
And my concern is I do want room for my labels but I'm also real close to this backwash indicator up here so maybe what I'm going to have to do is pull this top branch down.
那么让我们尝试一下吧。
So let's try that.
让我们继续选择所有这些,然后将其拉下来。
Let's go ahead and select all of this and let's just pull that down.
就在那里。
Right about there.
我认为这看起来不错。
I think that looks decent.
我可能只需要再送一根管子到后面,但这没关系,不会花费我们任何费用。
And I might just have to send one more pipe to the back but that's OK that doesn't cost us anything.
我们现在对此有何看法?
And how are we looking on that now.
好的。
OK.
我认为这样好一点。
I think that's a little bit better.
那么我的讲座就到这里结束吧。
So I'm going to end this lecture here.
当我们回来时,我们将安装所有仪器并激活所有显示器,这将是此开发的最后一堂课。
And when we come back we're going to put in all of our instrumentation and have all of our displays active and that will be the last lecture for this development.
然后我们将对其进行测试并继续。
Then we'll test it and move on.
所以我会在下次选举中见到你
So I see you in the next election just